Living In a Fascinating Enigma called LIFE...

All about Pinocchio,my little lamb

Today is 05 Jan'2009 - Pinocchio's Play school commences after Christmas and NY holidays. I am excited, a little sad and anxious. May be I was not so tense even when I appeared for my Engineering exams. I am (or well said "was") basically a cool person!!! and now I seem transformed. When I was sick or when I was into any issue....I would not panic much or over react. But when the same scenario is applied to Pinocchio...I notice a paradigm shift in myself. I feel low,a scary feeling runs down my nerves..when I see or hear him cry. May be Motherhood too has a slogan like our US President, both of them reiterating "CHANGE".

Today he has wept a lot in the car and kept on saying "Schoolku vendam.... Kempoor polam" meaning "Lets go to Kempfort and not to school". My son seems drawn to Kempfort and the Shiva's idol over there. He loves to see the water splashing from Shivji's head. So he is off to school and I am all set to go and pick him up and a post in the meanwhile........

0 comments: